The U.S. GRADE Network in collaboration with the Evidence Foundation is pleased to offer a scholarship program primarily for U.S.-based participants for attendance of the Guideline Development Workshop.
- Recipients will be awarded a waived registration fee funded by the Evidence Foundation. The U.S. GRADE Network is now accepting applications.
- Application: 500 words (or less) describing an innovation in guideline development, implementation, or teaching with the goal of reducing bias in health care recommendations. The innovation could be a future idea or proposal, or one that has already been implemented. The selected applicants will be given the opportunity to provide a 5-10 minute oral presentation to inform audience about their idea or project.
- Candidates: New to GRADE without prior GRADE workshop attendance. Early involvement in guideline development (not based on age or experience). Access to a GRADE mentor following the workshop is a plus. The U.S. GRADE Network may be able to help identify a GRADE mentor.
- Travel and lodging: Applicant’s institution pays for travel and lodging.
- Application deadline: Please send application with a letter of support from your institution by February 28, 2018 to US@gradeworkinggroup.org
- We look forward to hearing from you.