Systematic Review Workshop
May 2 to 4, 2018. Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
Who should attend?
This course is appropriate for all learners (guideline panel members, medical students, graduate students, residents, fellows and faculty) interested in learning how to effectively read a systematic review and critically evaluate it. This pre-workshop will also introduce participants to the basics of conducting a systematic review and performing a meta-analysis using the Review Manager (RevMan, Open-Meta-Analyst) or equivalent software.
After the course is completed you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of systematic reviews to evidence-based clinical practice
- Identify the essential elements of a well-conducted systematic review
- Describe and explore heterogeneity
- Appraise the quality of the evidence for each outcome across studies
- Interpret the structure of GRADE summary of findings tables
- Apply the basic functionality of meta-analysis software (Open-Meta-Analyst or RevMan)
The workshop starts at 8 am and ends at 12 noon (check-in: 7:30 am). The workshop fee ($200 early bird - ends 2/15/2018; $250 thereafter) and includes one coffee break (lunch not provided).
Please enter your registration information in the form below. Terms and conditions apply.