The terms and conditions apply to all workshops and courses.
Terms and Conditions
The U.S. GRADE Network Workshop registrations are processed through the Evidence Foundation. The Evidence Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in Ohio (#2388934) and operates from the Evidence Foundation at 17415 Shelburne Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH, 44118, USA.
Registration Process and Payment Methods
- The U.S. GRADE Network workshops are heavily subscribed and we often work with waiting lists. Registering early is advised.
- Registrants will be able to select the early registration fee until 11:59pm ET November 30, 2018. If payment has not been received by this deadline, registrants will be charged the regular rate. This applies to registrants submitting purchase orders, bank/wire transfers, checks, and credit card payments that are denied.
- Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by the Evidence Foundation.
- Registrants should obtain confirmation from the Evidence Foundation before committing to other travel arrangements.
- Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements. A discounted hotel reservation link will be made available; however, the advertised price is not guaranteed by the Evidence Foundation.
- Capacity is limited. Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis as determined by the completed and submitted registration.
- Payment of on-site registration must be made using a credit card and through our registration web site.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
- Workshop cancellations must be done in writing. Refund of the workshop registration fee is available for requests received on or before January 1, 2019 (minus a $50 cancellation fee). Partial refunds for unused workshop days is not available.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Conference management team in writing at the earliest opportunity. Evidence Foundation is not responsible for transactions related to the substitution of participants.
- All refunds will be made within two months after the Conference.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop or conference, a refund will be issued in full. Evidence Foundation will not be held liable for reimbursing any expenses or costs resulting from the cancellation of a workshop or class, for example, but not limited to, travel arrangements. By booking your workshop or conference with us you accept that our liability is fully limited to the cost of the workshop.
- The Evidence Foundation retains the right to cancel a workshop, including but not limited to a workshop being under-subscribed. As above, as much notice as possible will be given and we will refund your registration fee.
- Details of the conference program schedule (i.e. start times, speakers) and presentation materials are subject to change. The Organizers are not able to give any warranty that any particular individual will appear as a speaker or panelist.
- During our workshops, we do take photographs, if you’d prefer not to have your photo taken or used in any material, please let us know.
- Only paid registrants are permitted to attend the workshop-provided lunch or breaks.
- Participants’ names and departments / divisions / faculties will be made available to other attendees on the same workshop.
- Participants' data are transmitted in encrypted form and stored in a secure database on Microsoft Azure and is only accessible by the Evidence Foundation for the purpose of recording attendance at workshops, providing statistical information and maintaining individuals and faculty training records. If you like us to delete your record after the workshop, please let us know in writing (e.g., email).
- The Evidence Foundation does not store any credit card information. All financial information is transmitted securely by the payment processor stripe.com.
- When you subscribe to the U.S. GRADE Network newsletter, the information will be processed through the Evidence Foundation. We use MailChimp.com to send out newsletters and MailChimp.com will store your email information or other information you supply.
- The Evidence Foundation accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Should you have any queries regarding any of the above please email us at mail [at] evidencefoundation.org